Graphite Design G-Tech Wood Shaft
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Quality and value graphite wood shaft line
- Launch trajectory range: Mid-high
- Spin range: Mid
- Medium stiff mid section with soft tip
- Speed recommendation: 70-105+ mph
|Model||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
- Standard and Intermediate modulus materials.
- Great all around shaft for players looking to upgrade to graphite shafts at an economical price.
|Shaft||TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
- Designed to allow the club builder additional flexibility for tip trimming options to promote optimal launch angles and ball spin rates.
|Less than 70 MPH||71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||96-105 MPH|
Designed to meet the needs of club builders and hobbyist alike, the combination flexes of the G-Tech Wood and Iron shafts in A/L flex with a white and gold graphic and R/S flex with a black and gold graphic provides a wide array of options. The G-Tech Wood shafts are 47″ long with a 5.0″ tip parallel section and .335″ tip diameter to provide plenty of room for tip trimming and shaft flex tuning. The G-Tech Iron shafts are 41″ long with a 6″ tip parallel tip section and .370″ tip diameter. The G-Tech line compliments the quality and performance reputation that Graphite Design is so well know for.