Graphite Design Tour AD 9003 Wood Shaft
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Performance wood shaft made in Japan
- Launch trajectory range: Low
- Spin range: Low
- Stiff mid section with stiffåÊtip
- Speed recommendation: 96-105+ mph
|Shaft Type||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|Tour AD 9003 Stiff||Stiff||46″||74g||.335″||2.4″||.606″||3.2||HIGH||LOW||LOW|
|Tour AD 9003 X-Stiff||X-Stiff||46″||75g||.335″||2.4″||.606″||3.2||HIGH||LOW||LOW|
|Tour AD P9003 X-Stiff||X-Stiff||46″||80g||.335″||2.4″||.614″||2.9||HIGH||LOW||LOW|
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
- 50 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
- Designed to promote Low launch angles with Low ball spin rates.
|96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
|S Flex (Stiff)||X Flex (X-Stiff)|
The Tour AD 9003 and Tour AD P9003 shafts were modeled after a very popular prototype shaft on the US and Japanese tours in the 90’s through the early 2000’s. The Tour AD 9003 series of shafts were specifically designed for the lower handicap and tour level players with an aggressive swing tempo and high swing speeds. The Tour AD 9003 and Tour AD P9003 shafts provide a lower, piercing ball trajectory with low spin characteristics and a tight dispersion pattern. The Tour AD 9003 shafts are available in 75 grams and in S or X Flex, and the Tour AD P9003 is only available in a 80 gram X Flex model. The Tour AD P9003 model has a lower torque rating at 2.9 degrees versus the standard Tour AD 9003 models at 3.2 degrees.