UST Recoil 680 Iron Shaft - 0.370 Parallel Tip (S-flex / F4)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Medium-high launch angle iron shaft
- Lighter weight for faster club speed
- 19 different layers for improved feel
- Available flexes: S-flex (F4)
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil 680 F4||S||82g||3.8||Med-High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
Finally, a revolutionary technology that will change how you think about iron shafts. UST Mamiyas new Recoil Iron Shafts are a game changer. In the past, heavy weight graphite iron shafts felt dead and stiff. With UST Mamiyas exclusive Recoil technology, we have brought feel back into the shaft, while allowing players to hit a wide range of shots that result in better distance control and pin seeking accuracy.
By positioning over 19 different layers within the shaft, we were able to create a design that outperforms the best steel shafts in the market.
- Great feel and lightweight options to increase club head speed for greater distance
- Lighter weights for faster club speed
- Medium to medium high ball flight