UST Recoil 760 ES SMACWRAP Iron Shaft - 0.370 Parallel Tip
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Stiffer mid and butt produces better shot control
- Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
- Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil 760 ES SW F2 IP||A||68g||4.1°||Mid-High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 760 ES SW F3 IP||R||70g||4.1°||Mid-High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 760 ES SW F2 Black||A||67g||4.1°||Mid-High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 760 ES SW F3 Black||R||69g||4.1°||Mid-High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
Recoil 760/780 ES SmacWrap iron shafts are an evolution of the Recoil 760/780 ES models. These iron shafts are designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials. We incorporated SMACWRAP into the shaft to provide better feel through higher damping rate. Recoil 760/780 ES SmacWrap iron shafts are offered in a brand new Recoil design and two different finishes, Ion Plated and Matte Black.
• Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
• SMACWRAP® is viscoelastic material that is able to bring a high amount of damping (vibration absorption) in composite structures when it is located strategically within a composite structure’s core. SMACWRAP® optimizes noise and vibration damping at the source in a smart way without any need of add-on damping products.