UST Recoil ZT9 Iron Shaft
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Lightweight iron shafts with ZT9 for better impact strength and feel
- Higher damping for improved feel on mishits
- ION Plating for a stunning platinum finish
- Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
|Flex||Driver Swing Speed (mph)||Driver Carry (yards)|
|F3||80 - 95||200 - 240|
|F4||90 - 105||225 - 265|
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque (deg)||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil 460 ZT9 F2||A||62g||4.6||High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 460 ZT9 F3||R||69g||4.0||Mid-High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 470 ZT9 F4||S||72g||3.9||Mid-High||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Tipping Instructions||2 iron||3 iron||4 iron||5 iron||6 iron||7 iron||8 iron||9 iron||Wedge|
|Recoil ZT9 Iron||0.0"||0.5"||1.0"||1.5"||2.0"||2.5"||3.0"||3.5"||4.0"|
Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
ZT9 = for better impact strength and feel
- Higher damping provides better elongation of material to increase damping rate for better feel on mishits.
Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.