Why You're Bending Down 108 Time Every Round?
DID YOU KNOW..
For some, this may not be a big deal. But for many of us, bending down repeatedly over the course of a few hours can cause serious back strain, and even injury. Why does golf require so much bending? Let's break it down per hole.
AT THE TEE BOX:
1) Inserting the tee in the ground
2) Teeing up the ball
3) Picking up the tee after the drive
ON THE GREEN:
4) Placing your ball marker
5) Placing the ball, and picking up the ball marker
6) Picking up the ball from the cup
Realistically most of us need a few putts to make it in the hole (requiring steps 4 and 5 to be repeated a few times). So you're really looking at bending down closer to 180 TIMES. During just one round of golf!
No wonder our backs suffer after a game. For those of us that play a few times a month, that can be close to 6500 times per year. Ouch.
But there is hope.
YOU CAN PLAY WITHOUT BENDING DOWN.
We were thrilled to find 2 fantastic pick-up tools that help us play and enjoy the game. WITHOUT EVER BENDING DOWN. Jim Egli, creator of Upright Golf wanted to help EVERY GOLFER enjoy the game longer. Even if they have a weak or injured back.
JOE'S ORIGINAL BACKTEE
Stop Bending Down at the Tee Box!
1) Insert the tee in the ground
2) Tee up the ball
3) And finally pick up the tee after the drive
Stop Bending Down at the Putting Green!
1) Placing your ball marker
2) Placing the ball, and picking up the ball marker
3) Picking up the ball from the cup