Super Stroke Zenergy FLATSO 2.0 Putter Grip
IMPORTANT: Weight insert not include with grip - sold separately
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Non-tapered putter grip
- Spyne Technology for repeat hand positioning
- Zenergy technology for enhanced feedback zones
- Non-tapered, pentagonal (flat top) profile for minimal hand pressure
- Compatible with Super Stroke weight insert (sold separately)
|Core size||58 Round|
|Outside diameter||Oversize (1.08")|
Patented No Taper Technology creates even grip pressure for a more consistent stroke. Parallel design has uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke.
The SuperStroke Flatso™ putter grip features a distinct pentagonal “Flatso” profile: a wide, flat front grip shape with five pronounced edges. Now with Enhanced Spyne™ Technology and Multi-Zone Texturing, the Flatso™ Series has been refined to offer even better feel and feedback.
The SuperStroke Flatso™ putter grip is one of the most popular grips played on professional tours. PGA TOUR professional Jordan Spieth trusted the Flatso™ grip for each of his three major championship victories.
Introducing Zenergy, SuperStroke’s new line of putter grips featuring enhanced Spyne technology, new multi-zone texturing, and our patented no-taper shape for unmatched confidence to quiet your hands – and your mind. Features Include:
- Enhanced Spyne™ Technology – The new Spyne™ Technology has an improved, embossed ridge along the underside of the grip, engineered to make it easier to square the face at impact.
- New Multi-Zone Texturing – Strategically placed textured in high-sensory areas designed to optimize feedback and comfort from the incredibly soft polyurethane outer layer.
- No Taper Technology – Our patented No Taper minimizes grip pressure with an advanced parallel design that enables golfers to quiet their hands and add consistency to their stroke.
- Tech-Port – Located at the top of SuperStroke grips, Tech-Port allows golfers to easily add game-improvement options including the patented CounterCore weight system and performance tracking sensors.