Super Stroke Zenergy Tour 5.0 Putter Grip
IMPORTANT: The Zenergy Tour 1.0 Putter Grip is NOT CounterCore (weight insert) compatible.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Non-tapered putter grip
- Spyne Technology for repeat hand positioning
- Zenergy technology for enhanced feedback zones
- Moderate flat top with round profile
- This grip is NOT compatible with Super Stroke weight insert
|Core size||58 Round|
|Outside diameter||Oversize+ (1.52")|
Tour Series putter grips feature SuperStroke's traditional and most popular putter grip profile. The Tour Series parallel design has uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke.
Tour Series is available in 4 sizes: Tour 1.0, Tour 2.0, Tour 3.0, and Tour 5.0. Now with Enhanced Spyne™ Technology and new Multi-Zone Texturing, Tour Series putter grips offer golfers even more reasons to choose SuperStoke - the No. 1 Putter Grip In Golf.
Introducing Zenergy, SuperStroke’s new line of putter grips featuring enhanced Spyne technology, new multi-zone texturing, and our patented no-taper shape for unmatched confidence to quiet your hands – and your mind. Features Include:
- Enhanced Spyne™ Technology – The new Spyne™ Technology has an improved, embossed ridge along the underside of the grip, engineered to make it easier to square the face at impact.
- New Multi-Zone Texturing – Strategically placed textured in high-sensory areas designed to optimize feedback and comfort from the incredibly soft polyurethane outer layer.
- No Taper Technology – Our patented No Taper minimizes grip pressure with an advanced parallel design that enables golfers to quiet their hands and add consistency to their stroke.