Graphite Design Tour AD TP Wood Shaft
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Performance wood shaft made in Japan
- Launch trajectory range: Mid to Mid-high
- Spin range: Low
- Medium-Firm mid section with firm tip
- Speed recommendation: 71-105+ mph
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
- Toray Composites Nanoalloy material for stability
- 50 ton ultra premium carbon fiber
|Models||TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
|TP-5 to TP-8||Stiff||Firm||Firm|
- Designed to promote Mid to Mid/High launch angles with Low ball spin rates.
|71-85 MPH||86-95 MPH||92-98 MPH||96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
Designed around new tooling, the Tour AD TP uses a brand new technology called FFT for Fast Taper Technology. This new technology incorporates a faster taper rate from the lower mid-section to the tip of the shaft than previous Tour AD wood shaft models. The new Fast Taper Technology provides the overall feeling of greater club head control at impact and an increase in club head speed through the swing.
The Tour AD TP shaft has a medium stiffness starting at the handle thru the mid-section of the shaft and a stiff tip profile to promote a mid/high launch condition and low spin. The Tour AD TP also utilizes TORAYCA T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology in the tip section of the shaft for additional shaft stability, exceptional feel and precise ball control.