UST Recoil 65 Iron Shaft - 0.355 Tapered Tip
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Medium launch angle tapered iron shaft
- Heavier weight with firmer tip
- Ideal for advanced players needing workability
Finally, a revolutionary technology that will change how you think about iron shafts. UST Mamiyas new recoil iron shafts are a game changer. In the past, heavy weight graphite iron shafts felt dead and stiff. With UST Mamiyas exclusive recoil technology, we have brought feel back into the shaft, while allowing players to hit a wide range of shots that result in better distance control and pin seeking accuracy.
By positioning over 19 different layers within the shaft, we were able to create a design that outperforms the best steel shafts in the market. Recoil shafts are constant weight designs, with balance points adjusted so there will be no drop off in swing weight when re-shafting your steel shafted irons.
- Better players looking for great feel and the ability to work the ball
- Lower balance, higher flex point
- Heavier weights with firmer tip for medium ball flight