Fujikura MCI Wedge Shaft
- Fujikura metal composite wedge shaft
- Medium Launch profile
- Medium Spin
model flex length weight tip flex butt flex torque par. tip butt dia bend pt spin launch WEDGE 105 SOLID 35.5 108 -- -- 2.4 Tapered .600 M/H M/H M/H WEDGE 105 MILD 35.5 108 -- -- 2.3 Tapered .600 H L/M M WEDGE 125 SOLID 35.5 124 -- -- 2.2 Tapered .605 M/H M/H M/H WEDGE 125 MILD 35.5 125 -- -- 2.1 Tapered .605 H L/M M
* Tip size: 0.370"
- Utilizes Metal Composite Technology
- Brings swing weight to a level of steel shafts
- Individual length brings perfect flow of frequency
- More than double vibration dampening helps players receive less burden to body and increase hitting ability
Available in 2 weights and 2 different spin characteristics, they offer the performance and feel similar to MCI irons.
The SOLID option is the higher spinning option of the two and the MILD is the lower spinning option.
In the new MCI (Metal Composite Irons), Metal Composite Technology was developed to combine the best attributes of steel and graphite into one revolutionary composite shaft. Increased hitting ability, even weight distribution, and individual length brings perfect flow of frequency and torque within your swing.