JumboMax JMX UltraLite STR8 MEDIUM (+3/8") Grip (Non-Tapered)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- New design! Lightweight non-tapered (STR8) oversize swing grip
- Ultra tacky surface for constant contact
- Twist-resistant stable core
- Tension-free grip with deep texture for traction
- Available Colors:¬†Black with Red/White/Blue
- Note: does not accept Arccos or Cobraconnect sensors
|Core size||60 Round|
|Outside diameter||Oversize (1.09")
The¬†JMX UltraLite¬†grips are a¬†breakthrough in grip technology¬†offering the stability and control of our patented JumboMax grips at around half the weight. Not possible until recent manufacturing innovations, the¬†JMX UltraLite¬†grips are for the player who wants all the stability and control of our oversized grip technology,¬†while retaining the feeling of more weight in the club head.
Sync up your grip pressure with STR8 Tech, the non-tapered swing grip from JumboMax.¬†
The golf industry is just now catching up to a little secret we‚Äôve known for more than a decade ‚Äî there are HUGE benefits to using a grip with a larger lower hand area. The STR8 Tech takes these benefits to the extreme with a super-oversize, non-tapered grip surface that‚Äôs the same size from top to bottom.
Because STR8 TECH is the same size throughout the gripping surface, the grip will feel the same whether you choke up or choke down. It‚Äôs also a great choice for golfers who use alternative grips such as the 10-Finger, which puts more of your hand‚Äôs surface in contact with the grip.
- Promotes light, even grip pressure.
- Maintains the feeling of a heavier club head.
- Shape: Oversized¬†non-tapered¬†profile for reduced pressure
- Color: Black with red, white & blue pinstripes.
- Firmness: Maximum
- Texture: Multi-textured, High-tack, All-weather Polyurethane¬†surface.
- Vibration Dampening: Moderate.
- Standard .600 inch core diameter.
- Length 11‚Öõ"
WHAT BRYSON SAYS
‚ÄúI‚Äôm all about removing variables, and that‚Äôs exactly what the STR8 Tech does. Think of someone who struggles with a snap hook. More often than not, the issue is an overactive bottom hand. By increasing the overall size of the grip and keeping the size of the bottom hand area consistent, we often see golfers resolve this issue and many others with STR8 Tech because a golfer can finally sync up their grip pressure.
A lot of golfers who come from other sports like baseball or tennis also just love this grip. And why shouldn‚Äôt they feel the same thing in their golf grip that they felt in other sports?‚Äù¬†