Recoil DART Iron Shaft - 0.370 Parallel Tip
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Performance mid-launch iron shaft - 0.370" tip
- Increased consistency and energy transfer
- High stability, optimal ball flight
|Description||Flex||Weight||Torque (deg)||Launch||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil 65 DART F2||A||61g||5.2||Mid||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 65 DART F3||R||64g||5.2||Mid||0.602"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 65 DART F4||S||68g||4.9||Mid||0.606"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 75 DART F2||A||70g||3.9||Mid||0.598"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 75 DART F3||R||72g||3.9||Mid||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
|Recoil 75 DART F4||S||78g||3.9||Mid||0.601"||0.370"||5.5"||41"|
SWING SPEED RECOMMENDATIONS
|Flex||Driver Swing Speed (mph)||Driver Carry (yards)|
|F3||80 - 95||200 - 240|
|F4||90 - 105||225 - 265|
|Tipping Instructions||2 iron||3 iron||4 iron||5 iron||6 iron||7 iron||8 iron||9 iron||Wedge|
|Recoil DART F2, F3, F4 Iron||0.0"||0.5"||1.0"||1.5"||2.0"||2.5"||3.0"||3.5"||4.0"|
RECOIL DART IRON SHAFTS ARE DESIGNED TO PROVIDE INCREASED CONSISTENCY, OPTIMAL FEEL, AND PRECISE BALL FLIGHT FOR ALL GOLFERS.
Recoil DART has been designed after years of research, testing and development to precisely optimize shaft hoop stiffness in the critical areas of the golf shaft. To achieve maximum distance, optimum hoop stiffness is designed into the energy transfer section of the shaft. In the tip section, the hoop stiffness is increased to maintain feel while also stabilizing the tip section for maximum consistency and optimum ball flight.
DART- Dual Action Recoil Technology eliminates inconsistent areas in the golf shaft
Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control
- Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
- The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
- The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
- This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
Recoil- It's more than a reaction. It's a revolution.
*Taper tip available upon request.