Shaft Extenders for Graphite and Steel Shafts (1pc)
IMPORTANT: Measure the INSIDE diameter (ID) of the butt end of the shaft first to determine what size extender you need. Normally shaft manufacturers do not publish this information in their specifications. We highly recommend using the Gauge Shaft Measuring Tool (sold separately) first to find this measurement. Due to slight variations in shaft diameters, you will likely need to apply light sanding to the shaft extension to achieve a suitable fit (and this will also help the epoxy achieve a more secure hold.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Shaft extensions for graphite and steel shafts
- Determine the inside shaft diameter you need with the Gauge Tool (sold separately)
- Manufactured from durable nylon blended plastic
- Light sanding is recommended (before applying epoxy) and also may be needed to achieve a suitable fit
- Epoxy sold separately here.
- Note: Sold in single pieces (not as a set) - choose from 15 different sizes