Super Stroke Zenergy CLAW 2.0 Putter Grip
IMPORTANT: Weight insert not include with grip - sold separately
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Non-tapered putter grip, ideal for the "Claw" gripping style
- Spyne Technology for repeat hand positioning
- Zenergy technology for enhanced feedback zones
- Non-tapered profile for minimal hand pressure
- Compatible with Super Stroke weight insert (sold separately)
|Core size||58 Round|
|Outside diameter||Midsize (1.21")|
Unique design that incorporates a pistol top hand profile with three flat sides in the bottom hand for increased surface area to facilitate a “claw” style putting grip. The CLAW helps to create a more vertical locked feeling at address by aligning the upper wrist with the putter while reducing wrist action in the bottom. Neutralizing wrist action helps to activate the larger shoulder muscles during the stroke to improve consistency of squaring the putter face at impact and starting the ball on line.
Patented No Taper Technology creates even grip pressure for a more consistent stroke. Parallel design has uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke.
Introducing Zenergy, SuperStroke’s new line of putter grips featuring enhanced Spyne technology, new multi-zone texturing, and our patented no-taper shape for unmatched confidence to quiet your hands – and your mind. Features Include:
- Enhanced Spyne™ Technology – The new Spyne™ Technology has an improved, embossed ridge along the underside of the grip, engineered to make it easier to square the face at impact.
- New Multi-Zone Texturing – Strategically placed textured in high-sensory areas designed to optimize feedback and comfort from the incredibly soft polyurethane outer layer.
- No Taper Technology – Our patented No Taper minimizes grip pressure with an advanced parallel design that enables golfers to quiet their hands and add consistency to their stroke.
- Tech-Port – Located at the top of SuperStroke grips, Tech-Port allows golfers to easily add game-improvement options including the patented CounterCore weight system and performance tracking sensors.