Super Stroke Zenergy Pistol GT 1.0 Putter Grip
IMPORTANT: Weight insert not include with grip - sold separately
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Non-tapered putter grip
- Spyne Technology for repeat hand positioning
- Zenergy technology for enhanced feedback zones
- Slim classic pistol profile with wider flat top, ergonomic bottom
- Compatible with Super Stroke weight insert (sold separately)
|Core size||58 Round|
|Outside diameter||Oversize+ (1.14")|
The Pistol series is a modern take on a beloved classic. These putter grips merge a pistol-style top section that helps golfers lock in their upper hand position with “No Taper Technology” to help golfers maintain even grip pressure and boost the consistency of their stroke.
Introducing Zenergy, SuperStroke’s new line of putter grips featuring enhanced Spyne technology, new multi-zone texturing, and our patented no-taper shape for unmatched confidence to quiet your hands – and your mind. Features Include:
- Enhanced Spyne™ Technology – The new Spyne™ Technology has an improved, embossed ridge along the underside of the grip, engineered to make it easier to square the face at impact.
- New Multi-Zone Texturing – Strategically placed textured in high-sensory areas designed to optimize feedback and comfort from the incredibly soft polyurethane outer layer.
- No Taper Technology – Our patented No Taper minimizes grip pressure with an advanced parallel design that enables golfers to quiet their hands and add consistency to their stroke.
- Tech-Port – Located at the top of SuperStroke grips, Tech-Port allows golfers to easily add game-improvement options including the patented CounterCore weight system and performance tracking sensors.