Super Stroke Zenergy Tour 3.0 17" Putter Grip
IMPORTANT: The Flatso 17" Putter Grip is NOT CounterCore (weight insert) compatible.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 2023 US Open Winner
- Non-tapered oversize long putter grip
- Medium density plus (+) sign surface texture
- Pentagonal profile with flat top
- Enhances pendulum putting stroke
|Core size||60 Round|
|Outside diameter||Oversize+ (1.23")|
*Installation tip: Use a very generous amount of solvent, and tuck/twist the tape into the butt end to prevent the edges from tearing the grip.
The Tour 3.0 17" grip, which is 6.4 inches longer than the standard grip, provides golfers with unique benefits, including the ability to achieve an armlock setup by positioning the grip up the forearm. Additionally, the Tour 3.0 17" grip can serve as a counterbalance option, resulting in a more consistent stroke by shifting the weight above the hands and elevating the balance point of the putter.
Please Note: This putter grip does not come with a Tech-Port and cannot house a CounterCore Weight.
Introducing Zenergy, SuperStroke’s new line of putter grips featuring enhanced Spyne technology, new multi-zone texturing, and our patented no-taper shape for unmatched confidence to quiet your hands – and your mind. Features Include:
- Enhanced Spyne™ Technology – The new Spyne™ Technology has an improved, embossed ridge along the underside of the grip, engineered to make it easier to square the face at impact.
- New Multi-Zone Texturing – Strategically placed textured in high-sensory areas designed to optimize feedback and comfort from the incredibly soft polyurethane outer layer.
- No Taper Technology – Our patented No Taper minimizes grip pressure with an advanced parallel design that enables golfers to quiet their hands and add consistency to their stroke.
At 6.4 inches longer than the standard grip, the Tour 3.0 17" offers golfers a range of unique benefits. Like any of SuperStroke's extended length grips, the Tour 3.0 17" can be used to achieve an armlock setup by positioning the grip up the forearm.
Additionally, the Tour 3.0 17" grip can serve as a counterbalance option, extending the grip above the hands. This allows golfers to shift the weight above the hands and elevate the balance point of the putter, resulting in a more consistent stroke.
Tour Series putter grips feature SuperStroke's traditional and most popular putter grip profile. The Tour Series parallel design has a uniform lower hand profile to minimize grip pressure and maintain putter head path for a more consistent stroke.
Please note: This putter grip does not come with a Tech-Port and cannot house a Counter Core Weight.