Nippon N.S. Pro 850GH NEO Steel Iron Shaft (.355" Tapered Tip)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Super smooth feeling lightweight steel shaft
- Mid kick-point
- High balance and control
- Uniform quality control specifications
- Designed for mid speed range
- Performs well for larger iron heads/stronger lofts/lower CG
The N.S.PRO 850GH, introduced March 1999, improved club control and shot distance so significantly that the N.S.PRO series immediately earned the reputation as the Champion of lightweight steel shafts. 20 years later, the N.S.PRO 850GH remains the Champion with over 40 million sold and in the bags of over 250 professional tournament winners. However, larger iron head designs with strong lofts and lower center of gravities (CG) have grown in popularity over the last 20 years. These iron designs reduce spin and promotes harder landings for the amateur golfers. Therefore, we were required to make a new shaft to better match the times. The N.S.PRO 850GH neo was developed with this mission in mind. While inheriting the superb handling and directional accuracy of the 850GH, neo better matches today’s iron heads with rigidity characteristics refined by patented processes from our tour winning N.S.PRO MODUS³ line, Multi Heat Treatment technology (MHT) and Multi Shape Adjustment technology (MSA). A bold new premium logo exemplifies the shaft's superior feeling and performance while also complementing other logos in the N.S.PRO lineup.
- Extension of the world’s first sub-100 gram constant weight steel iron shafts, the N.S.PRO 850GH
- Slightly firmer tip section produces a slight spin increase and a 1⁰ to 2⁰ higher launch for softer landings
- Firmer mid-section stabilizes newer, slightly larger clubheads throughout the swing
- Softer grip section (.600” diameter, reduced from .610”) and Nippon Shaft’s proprietary MHT (Multi-Heat Treatment) enhances “NS” feel and performance
Nippon NS Pro NEO shafts are the perfect match for today's latest clubs thanks to its "flowing" kick-point configuration ensuring all-around flexibility at a light weight..
Experience a high-performance shaft like no other.
The lightweight all-around flexibility delivered by the flow kick-point configuration is a perfect match for today's leading clubs. We've kept the comfortable swing feel of the classic NSPRO but added a sharp kick to give you optimal trajectory.