Steel Extensions for Steel Shafts
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Shaft butt extensions for steel shafts
- Increase the lengths of your clubs
- Choose from .580" or .600" diameter
- Comes as a double length (requires cutting in half to produce 2 extensions)
- Total Length (after cut in half): 6" (3" tapered portion, goes inside the shaft + 3" outside extension)
- Diameter: 0.580" or 0.600"
Use these shaft butt extensions for steel shafts to extend shafts and increase the length of clubs. The extensions are double length. When cut in two, each section has an end tapered (3") to fit inside the shaft being extended, allowing you to extend up to 3" of the shaft in total length.
HOW TO USE
First you'll need to measure the INSIDE diameter (ID) of the butt end of the shaft (not the outside). This will determine the size extension you need.
Due to slight variations in shaft diameters, you will likely need to apply light sanding to the shaft extension to achieve a suitable fit.
Next, we recommend using high strength shafting epoxy to secure the extension into butt end of the shaft and then cut to length once epoxy is cured.
Improperly installed extenders can cause parts of the club to come loose and fly off. This can cause damage, serious injury, or even death. If you are not sure on how to install extensions properly, please consult a local club-building professional.