FUJIKURA Pro - Ion Plating IRON
- Fujikura performance (IP - ION Plated finish) iron shaft
- Mid Launch profiles
- Mid Spin
|model||flex||length||weight||tip flex||butt flex||torque||par. tip||butt dia||bend pt||spin||launch|
*Tip size = 0.370"
PRO Irons feature the industry-leading proprietary High-Density Composite Core (HDCC) which produces dialed-in swing weights at steel length. All PRO Irons come in 2i length “one length blanks” which will give a player the option to soft or hard step to reach in-between flexes. New for 2018, 115g weight option and IP finish option available in 75i (R2, R, flex) 95i (R, S flex).
Product benefits & Technology:
- Extend your playing career, graphite exerts less strain on muscles and bones due to impact absorption
- HDCC (high density composite core) technology is proprietary and allows clubs to be achieve steel swing weights and steel length, something no other graphite shaft can accomplish
- HDCC material is added in the mid-to-tip section of our iron shafts to balance the weight
- HDCC is 62% more dense than standard modulus material used in composition of graphite shafts
- Premium materials ensure better consistency than steel
- Lighter weights allow for more club speed and premium stable materials ensure control
- HDCC material significantly reduces vibration compared to steel to allow for softer feel