Graphite Design Tour AD M9003 Wood Shaft
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Performance wood shaft made in Japan
- Launch trajectory range: Low
- Spin range: Low
- Stiff mid section with stiff tip
- Speed recommendation: 96-105+ mph
Graphite Design introduces the newest addition to the Tour AD premium line of golf shafts, the Tour AD M9003. Designed and manufactured at the Graphite Design Japan factory headquarters, the new Tour AD M9003 wood shaft is available in 68g S and X flex and 78g S and X flex.
The Tour AD M9003 series exemplifies the ultimate in shaft quality. Manufactured with ultra-high modulus, 55t carbon-fiber and the latest in graphite material from Toray Industries, Inc., TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology, the Tour AD M9003 series delivers the superior feel expected of a high performance graphite golf shaft.
Designed with a very stiff tip to mid-section, the Tour AD M9003 model is designed for the lower handicap and tour level players with higher swing speeds of 105+ mph to promote a low/mid launch condition and extremely low spin.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
- 55 ton ultra-premium, high modulus, aerospace quality carbon fiber materials.
- TORAYCA ® T1100G carbon-fiber pre-preg with NANOALLOY ® technology
- Graphite Design proprietary Material Stiffness Integration (MSI) design philosophy and technology.
|TIP Section||MID Section||BUTT Section|
- Designed to promote Low to Mid launch angles with Low ball spin rates.
|96-105 MPH||105+ MPH|
|S Flex (Stiff)||X Flex (X-Stiff)|
|Shaft Type||Flex||Length||Wt.||Tip OD||Tip Para.||Butt OD||Torque||Kick pt||Launch||Spin|
|M9003 6 S||Stiff||46″||68g||.335″||3.0″||.602″||3.1||HIGH||LOW||LOW|
|M9003 6 X||X-Stiff||46″||69g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||3.1||HIGH||LOW||LOW|
|M9003 7 S||Stiff||46″||76g||.335″||3.0″||.600″||2.4||HIGH||LOW||LOW|
|M9003 7 X||X-Stiff||46″||78g||.335″||3.0″||.604″||2.4||HIGH||LOW||LOW|