Grip Installation Kit
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- (14ct) Premium double-sided tape strips (2" x 10") - solvent activated
- (1) Bottle 4oz HF-100 activator solvent
- (1) Rubber clamp¬†(optional - must select "Tape + Solvent + Shaft Clamp")
- Golf grips NOT included, please¬†purchased separately here.
- See complete¬†instructions for re-gripping by Brampton¬†
*** 2 IMPORTANT NOTES***
1) Make sure to peel the backing off of the tape. BOTH sides of the tape are sticky. If you leave the wax paper on one side, the tape¬†will not adhere properly to the grip.
2) Make sure to shake the bottle of solvent well (with the cap screwed on tightly) before applying. Let the grips dry upside down and ensure the solvent has all dripped out of the butt before swinging.
The Brampton HF-100 Grip Solvent is perfect for regripping your set of clubs!
Brampton Technology has developed HF-100 grip solution. This product is a nonflammable, non-toxic, non-ozone depleting, low VOC blend of surfactants, emollients, isoparaffins, and water.
HF-100 is completely ODC free and proper use can reduce VOC emission by up to 70%. Engineered to have a slower evaporation rate HF-100 minimizes ventilation requirements and is reusable. When used as directed, HF-100 is very economical using 50% less than standard solvents. Appropriately called "The Grip Solution", HF-100 is odorless and colorless and works with any double sided grip tape.
The Grip Solution HF-100:
- 1 4oz¬†size bottle of grip solvent with spray¬†pump
- Non-flammable, non-toxic
- Odorless and colorless
- Works with any double-sided tape
- Dries quickly to speed up the re-gripping process
SPECIFICATIONS (Double-sided tape)
- Length: 36 yards
- Thickness: 6/100"¬†
- Width: 2" or 3/4"
HOW-TO¬†USE GRIP TAPE