JumboMax JMX Palmbird Pistol Putter Grip
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Lightweight Ultra-tacky non-tapered putted grip
- Ergonomic deep pistol profile
- Versatile shape for multiple putting styles
- Ultra stable core
|Core size||58 Round|
|Outside diameter||1.0" (width), 1.6" (depth)|
Works for Claw Style
Golfers that use the “claw” grip or one of its many variations will want to experiment with placing the flat side of the JMX PalmBird toward the target. This installation places the flat side of the grip flush against a golfer’s lead palm, creating a feeling of stability and improving face awareness.
In this orientation, the side of the grip becomes a perfect resting place for the bottom hand. The ergonomic shaping allows the side of the grip to fit seamlessly into the gap between the thumb and forefinger. It also provides a wide, comfortable surface to stabilize the fingers of the bottom hand.
Works for Palm-to-Palm style
Nothing is more important in putting than a square putter face. The ergonomic shaping of the JMX Palmbird™ Pistol automatically places your palms parallel to each other and toward the target, the ideal “square” position that can be difficult to find with traditional putter grips. JMX Palmbird uses a patented teardrop shape that increases surface area to eliminate unnecessary hand and wrist movement during the stroke. This leads to a lighter grip pressure and a balanced stroke that can’t help but deliver a square face at impact.
- Ultimate Face Control: New PalmBird™ ergonomic shaping automatically places your hands in an ideal position.
- Works With Any Grip Style: It’s perfect for conventional, left-hand low, or claw grips.
- Lightweight Design: Weighs just 63 grams
- Fits The Fingers: Rounded section is formed to fit your fingers.
- Twist-Resistant StabilityCore™: Offers playability in a variety of weather conditions.
- Conforms with USGA Rules.