NEW UST Recoil ES Hybrid Shafts
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Mid-high launch angle hybrid shaft
- Softer tip improves feel and trajectory
- Low torque for minimal shot dispersion
Recoil ES Hybrid Shafts are designed to provide maximum control and distance for all golfers through the latest in design and materials. This is for the golfer seeking higher initial trajectory and maximum distance.
• Recoil Technology provides greater consistency, distance and trajectory control
• Recoil Technology provides optimal spring effect in the walls of the shaft and more efficient energy transfer to the ball for increased velocity and greater distance.
• ES = Enhanced Stability for more control and feel • Stiffer mid and butt produces better shot control
• Softer tip improves feel and trajectory • Lower torque for improved shot dispersion
• Ion Plating (IP) creates a stunning and premium finish vs. traditional paint
• The raw shaft is put into a vacuum chamber where metal ions are emitted and bond to the shaft.
• The process takes extra time and is more expensive than traditional methods.
• This extra step is all done in-house, so we are able to ensure tighter control for the best quality.
|Product Code||Flex||Weight||Torque||Launch||Butt flex (cpm)||Butt OD||Tip OD||Tip Parallel||Length|
|Recoil ES Hybrid 55||L||54g||
|Recoil ES Hybrid 65||A||66g||3.9°||Mid-High||275||0.600"||0.370"||5.5"||42"|
Recoil ES Hybrid 75
Recoil ES Hybrid 85
Recoil ES Hybrid 95