Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 Tour105 Steel Shaft (.370 Tip)
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Mid spin, mid flight steel shaft
- Stiff tip section for stable trajectory
- Low mid-section rigidity for control
- Low butt rigidity for swing tempo and feel
- Uniform quality control specifications
- Designed for mid/high speed range
|Flex||Weight (g)||Torque||Tip Dia.||But Dia.||Length|
The Nippon N.S. Pro MODUS3 shaft series provides tour proven performance with a lighter weight range for increased club head speed and longer distances. The key to its success is in its 3 sections of custom rigidity. The tip section is stiffer for a stable trajectory. The mid and butt sections feature lower rigidity for improved control, swing tempo, and improved feel.
Nippon steel shafts apply a uniform quality control process that allows each specification to be met with minimal tolerance. This starts with the tube production to tapering, heat treatment, plating and testing. Raw material inspection and an integrated quality assurance process means you're playing with top quality steel and there's no guessing on performance specifications.