Super Stroke Zenergy TOUR XL+ 2.0 Putter Grip (13.75")
IMPORTANT: Weight insert not include with grip - sold separately
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Non-tapered longer (XL) putter grip
- Spyne Technology for repeat hand positioning
- Enhanced feedback zones
- Non-tapered, pentagonal (flat top) profile for minimal hand pressure
- Compatible with Super Stroke weight insert (sold separately)
|Core size||58 Round|
|Outside diameter||Oversize (1.18")|
Our XL+Plus™ Series grips measure 13.75 inches, which is 3.25 inches longer than our standard length. The XL+Plus™ extra length makes them a great fit for golfers who use mid-length putters or want a little extra counter-balance.
Available models include the Tour XL 2.0, the Tour XL 3.0, and the Flatso™ XL 2.0.
Introducing Zenergy, SuperStroke’s new line of putter grips featuring enhanced Spyne technology, new multi-zone texturing, and our patented no-taper shape for unmatched confidence to quiet your hands – and your mind. Features Include:
- Enhanced Spyne™ Technology – The new Spyne™ Technology has an improved, embossed ridge along the underside of the grip, engineered to make it easier to square the face at impact.
- New Multi-Zone Texturing – Strategically placed textured in high-sensory areas designed to optimize feedback and comfort from the incredibly soft polyurethane outer layer.
- No Taper Technology – Our patented No Taper minimizes grip pressure with an advanced parallel design that enables golfers to quiet their hands and add consistency to their stroke.
- Tech-Port – Located at the top of SuperStroke grips, Tech-Port allows golfers to easily add game-improvement options including the patented CounterCore weight system and performance tracking sensors.